Enter today for the chance to have your mother receive a copy of my book, 'Life Is Short, Laundry Is Eternal' delivered to her door in time for Mother’s Day! One winner will receive a personalized book and Mother’s Day card from the author, you get to choose the message!
All you need to do to enter is choose two items from the share list and complete them. Then comment on this blog post and tell me which two share items that you completed. Please don't forget to enter your name and email address when you comment. You can enter the giveaway once each day from now until May 8, 2013 at midnight eastern time. Apologies, but this time the giveaway is only open to U.S. Residents.
- Post this image on FaceBook and tell others about the contest
- Become a site member on Arden's Day
- If you've already read and enjoyed my book... leave a review on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, GoodReads, iTunes or your FaceBook page.
- Call your mom and tell her that you miss and love her
- Purchase Life Is Short, Laundry Is Eternal and then give it as a gift
- Share this page on Pinterest
- Tweet this image to your twitter followers or post on Tumblr along with the message "I just entered to win Life is Short, Laundry Is Eternal for my mom #book #giveaway"
U.S. Residents only. I promise to overnight the prize to your mom on May 9 (but I don't control the mail). We are using the honor system about your shares, but don't be surprised if someone checks. As always, my daughter Arden picks the winner from a hat.